When Will I Receive The Wig?
After receiving your payment and completing the order, we will process it as soon as possible. After about 7-15 working days, you will receive your favorite product.
How To Check Your Previous Order Records On Your Website?
(1) Create an account before buying
(2) Post the purchased logo to your account
(3) Click on the order record
Can I Get The Tracking Number Of The Package?
When you place an order and the payment completed, we will send you an email containing a delivery confirmation. You can also find the order number yourself, or consult our customer service.
How Can I Pay?
We can pay with the usual payment methods, such as visa card, Western Union, etc. It is worth mentioning that if you use Western Union to pay, we will have corresponding discounts. For specific discounts, please consult customer service.
Find The Right Wig
How Long Can The Wig Last?
The wig handle, the frequency of use of the wig, and the types of materials made of it will vary. With maintenance and proper care, your carpet can use for three months to several years. If worn daily and washed regularly, a typical synthetic wig will last 3 to 6 months. Having two identical carpets and rotating between them is an excellent way to extend the life of the hair. Cleaning and styling the wig with the right product can also make the wig last longer and make it look new.
How To Measure The Size Of The Head?
Using a measuring tape, start from the front of the hairline, and wrap the hairband from behind the ear to the neck pillow on the neck, and then to the other ear until the hairband touches the front of the hairline again. The comfortable elastic/cloth material is stretchable and can fit most head sizes.
(1) Most wigs have adjustable tongues on the neck, and the hat can be adjusted to a maximum of 1 inch to ensure comfortable and firm wearing.
(2) Convert centimeters to inches: 53.5 centimeters equals 21 inches, 56 centimeters equals 22 inches, and 58.5 centimeters equals 23 inches. “
How Should I Wear A Wig?
If you are wearing wigs for the first time, please follow the steps below:
- The wig can be worn on the natural hairline (for most people, it is four fingers wide above the eyebrows).
- Remove the wig from the plastic bag or box. Gently remove the protective hair net from the carpet. Shake your wig several times to separate the fibers and make your hair bulkier. We need to shake some wigs to release the preset style.
- Brush off the hair from the top and sides. If your hair is too long, you may need to use a hairpin to keep it upward from the face, hands, and back. Some women use wig linings or wig caps to fix their existing hair in place.
- The fake issued on the side. With a woven label on the back. Place it on the natural hairline and slide it from front to back. Adjust the wig as needed so that the front edge is just on the natural hairline. Use the ears to center the hair from left to right. If necessary, adjust the Velcro on the back for a firmer fit.
- Roll up any stray hair on the front, sides, and back. Now you can make style settings!
How Can I Know Which Color To Choose?
If you are not sure which color is right, please contact our customer service immediately and illuminate your hair with natural light. We can provide you with the corresponding color.
Is The Color Of The Wig The Same As The Picture Shown On The Website?
Due to the different settings of the monitor and the different lighting of our photos, the color that appears on the monitor may be slightly different from the original color of the wig.
Can I Trim Or Apply Any Hair Styling Products On The Wig?
Yes. Our wigs can be trimmed or shaped like ordinary hair to meet your needs. However, please note that due to the nature of the product. We do not accept any wigs that have been worn, trimmed, or shaped.
What Are The Different Types Of Wig Fibers?
- Synthetic Fiber: Synthetic fiber is more natural to maintain, and the price is lower. Synthetic fibers can retain the “pre-style” texture: curly, wavy, or straight. High-quality synthetic wigs are almost impossible to distinguish from human hair. Avoid using artificial wigs that not explicitly designed for those fibers with heat or chemicals.
- Heat Resistance: Is it necessary to have the flexibility of personal hairstyling and artificial hair endurance? Heat-resistant synthetic fiber is the answer! This is a fantastic breakthrough in hairdressing technology. You can use your favorite heating tool (up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit) to style synthetic fibers. This is very useful for a lady on the move; she still wants to customize it to her style.
- Human Hair: If you want the ultimate sense of reality, then human hair is for you. The cost of human hair products may be different from the quality of the fiber. The cuticles of the ordinary (non-Remy) human hair wigs have removed. Remy’s human hair wig is more luxurious, all its “virgin” skins face one direction, providing ultimate softness and reducing tangles. The best thing about human hair? You can heat the shape, or let the designer color it!