Gabor’s short PIXIE THIS style features smooth, wavy layers. The longer, spiky fringes on either side allow the user to tuck their hair behind their ears or wear it in front of their ears for a softer face frame. The fullness of the back merges with a short, structured surface that wraps around the back of the head.
The Comfort Cover ™ is designed to increase the lightness and airflow of the crown. All Comfort Cap ™ wigs have a wide Velvet Comfort Band ™ on the front for additional friction control and slip resistance. The mesh top is replaced with 2-3 strips of cotton lace, which makes it feel lighter, more comfortable, and improves air circulation to cool the scalp.
Hidden inner texture for natural hair growth
The wide Velvet Comfort Band ™ prevents friction.
Open the ear flap
Open the elongated neck
Ultra-thin backrest adjustment for an individual fit
Great styling for synthetic hair
Washing and styling:
• Put 1 tablespoon of shampoo in cold water. Soak for 5 minutes
• Rinse thoroughly (if the rinse is incomplete, the fibers will fade).
• Rub gently with a towel. Do not wring, dry, comb, or comb when wet.
• Air dry or use a hairdryer on a low level.
•, Unlike your hair, Excelle ™ Fiber only hardens after it has cooled down. Hold the curls until they cool and then let go!
• 116 ° C (240 ° F) is ideal. Do not exceed 180 ° C.
• Do not heat the hairstyle while wearing the product.