BEST SALE Next-generation catwalk. The Arrow Wig by Ellen Wille is a modern, long, and long wig with layers that perfectly shape your face. The arm that is extended from the side adds a perfectly feminine accent, while the wavy layers provide a beachy look that is sure to hit its mark. Arrow is a synthetic wig lacquered at the front, which is part of the Ellen Wille Perucci collection. Watch Ellen Villas Arrow’s video and read customer wig reviews!
TOP 5 customers Favorite arrow colors: rooted in chocolate, caramel, champagne, power, and clear Bernstein
- Part of a single fiber – manually stripped to give the appearance of natural hair growth when the hair is parted and very connected to all skin tones.
- Lace front – cut by hand, ready to wear and almost invisible. The lacquered front provides natural-looking skin and offers versatility.
- Synthetic Hair – Synthetic fibers retain their style even after washing and require much less maintenance than human hair wigs or high-temperature fibers.
- Velvet linings on the ears – Have a wire that bends depending on the shape of your temples. Made of soft, velvet material for more comfort.
- Adjustable Soft Velcro Straps – Soft straps can be adjusted in both directions up to 1/2 inch for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Basic cap [also called Uncovered] – This lightweight cap has gaps between materials to allow ventilation to keep your scalp cool.
Really nice lace wigs for the price!! I bought it just to see how I’d look with blond hair and it was perfect. The wig is still luscious, there aren’t any bald spots.